Export-It Plus Reports
- Weekly Shipment Profit/Loss (for manufacturers/suppliers only)
- Customer by Sales Value and Volume
- Contract Costing (worksheet) Estimated Gross Profit/Loss
- Commission Report
- Unpaid Invoices (outstanding debtors),
- Unshipped Sale Contracts and Sales Value
- Summary Unshipped Sale Contracts and Sales Value by Product
- Outstanding Sale Contract Balances
- Unshipped Sale Contracts (also by nominated product)
- Unshipped Purchase Contracts (also by nominated product)
- Shipping Schedule
- Sale Contracts Shipped (by sailing date)
- Foreign Exchange Control (with close out position)
- Contract Long and Short Position Report
Export-It Minimum Requirements (Windows version)
- Export-It software functions correctly under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server2008/Win7 (*=see limitations below if using Digital Certificates with Customs).
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 95, or higher, which meets Microsoft's requirements for the Windows version (e.g. Pentium class, or higher, with 64 megabytes of RAM for Windows 95).
- Minimum SVGA (800x600, 256 color) display capability
- If using Customs CMR-ICS system then at least one PC with Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server2008/Win7 (*not Vista/Win7 home or Win7 Starter versions) for cryptographic services and the Digital Certificates required by the ICS system.
- Minimum of 100 megabytes of free disk space.
- A dedicated email account for using an Internet connection.
- A text printer if you require a hard copy of your EDI documents.
- If registered with AQIS for remote print of EXDOC certificates then a PCL5, or higher, printer as required by AQIS.
- A broadband internet connection is not required (depending on ISP requirements), but depending on export volume it may be advisable.
- Multi-user installations require a Local Area Network [LAN] using a protocol supported by the Windows versions in use (e.g. TCP/IP, NetBIOS/SMB or Novell) and Windows Printer and File Sharing support.